Sunday, March 27, 2016

Artisan Coffee @ Section 13

Today, being Easter, I planned to go to DUMC church Easter service in the morning despite sleeping so late last night due to my work. Since Artisan Coffee is nearby, I came here for breakfast. There are a few tables having breakfast here. I figured the owner must be very clever to have everything self service including the food and drinks pick up area as it saves on additional manpower for waitress. The place has some ventilation issue so it was not that cold. They are also clever in turning a plain warehouse into a sleek contemporary and artistic coffee place. 




Egg Benedict (RM 10) 

Egg benedict is my favourite so I never fail to order this wherever I see this on the menu. The 2 big eggs pop out, running all over a piece of ham and muffin. There is Hollandaise sauce spread on top of the egg, fooling me into thinking it was egg yolk. At least the muffin is softer than the one at AMPM. The 2 eggs kept me full till lunch time at 12.30 pm! The price of this is quite reasonable compared to those sold in other coffee places. 


Toast Butter & Jam (RM 7) and Scramble Eggs (RM 3) 

My friend ordered this as he is a big fan of scramble eggs. If we were in my house, I would have said, save the money and I would cook the scrambled eggs. But this one is made soft and runny and quite ok. 

Dolce Mocha (RM 13) 

Dolce Mocha is differentiated from conventional mocha by using white chocolate. Coffee here is made at room temperature so I have specially requested for it to be made hotter so that it is still hot after my breakfast. 

Iced Chocolate (RM 12) 

The chocolate is so thick that even though there was a lot of ice, one could still taste the chocolate. 





Details:
Address: Jalan 13/2, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-79318978


No comments:

Post a Comment