Monday, May 2, 2016

Taima Hokkien Mee

I really like Klang Bukit Tinggi Jaya Jusco and just found out that it is the biggest Jusco in the entire Malaysia! There are so many stores! Dad felt like eating Fried Hokkien Mee after a whole afternoon of shopping. It was raining too so a plateful of hot fried Hokkien Mee seems to do the trick, dad thought! We were feeling hungry due to early brunch in Klang at 11.30 am.

So I was in the car googling where to have this Hokkien Mee nearby in Kota Kemuning which has less jam compared to PJ area and voila, I found Taima Hokkien Mee at Bukit Rimau. When we reached there, at 5.31 pm, there was no dinner crowd yet and only had 1 table.

All the food here is quite cheap as it only costs RM 36 for all the 4 noodles and 1 pot of chrysanthemum tea!

Fried Hokkien Mee 

This is by far, the only food item I find that is the best! I regretted not ordering more of the same thing! It was incredible! Fragrant from a lot of fried pork fats, tasty and strong in taste. In fact, it has changed my perception of Fried Tai Lok Mee as I previously hated this type of noodles! Fancy doing that to me!



Cantonese Hor Fun

The sauce is thick with egg.



Loh Tai Lok Mee 

This is thick but not as good as the one at Ulu Yam Loh Mee which has the noodles swimming inside the dark sauce.



Fried Sinchow Mai Fan (Singapore Fried Bihun) 

I wonder how you call this SG Fried Bihun when the noodles are overly soggy and cooked with too much water? There is lack of vegetables and only had cheap white cabbage and some greens and pork meat. I had only 1 spoon and done, NO MORE! This is how terrible it is! My mother's fried bihun is 10 times better!


Details:
Address: Jln Sungai Burung AA32/AA, Bukit Rimau, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment